The KHDA Permitted Training Diploma in Special and Inclusive Education (TDipSIE) is an introductory course on preparing a cadre of professionals who can provide special education services in various settings. The training program emphasizes inclusion (and exclusion) across all phases of education and its significance for learners and teachers in regular, mainstream and special schools. TDipSIE is designed to help the trainees understand special and inclusive educational and behavioural practices required in teaching in an inclusive educational setting.
- To understand the concept of special and inclusive education.
- To understand the needs of children with neuro developmental disorders.
- To create an inclusive school and classroom learning environment.
- To screen, identify, assess, program, and teach SofD
- To prepare and use appropriate teaching-learning materials.
- To identify and implement evidence-based teaching strategies.
Curriculum transaction will involve both theory and practicum, and will be conducted in hybrid mode. Theory sessions will be held on online mode twice-a-week and one compulsory offline session arranged on one Sunday in a month. The practicum will be arranged in schools for candidates who are already working in a school environment. For those who are not, practicum will be arranged in our partner schools daily for 4 hours.
|Theory Sessions||Online on all Mondays and Tuesdays (5pm to 7pm)
Offline on one Sunday in a month (9 am to 4 pm)
Graduates of any discipline
Candidates with a senior school certificate (under exceptional circumstances)
Please contact us for payment plan and applicable discounts
Training Diploma by SEED with KHDA Seal